Hedge against rising electricity rates and secure the cost for your energy long-term
Commercial solar projects are eligible to receive lucrative state and federal tax incentives, making them excellent investments for most commercial facilities. Baker’s solar financing options provide flexibility in the application of these incentives.
In addition to Baker’s balanced project payment schedule, Baker also provides access to proven and trusted project finance options.
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA): A solar service provider completely funds the project and sells energy to a host facility.
- Energy generated by the solar system is sold to the host facility at a lower rate than the existing utility costs
- PPAs are the most common financing option for non-profit organizations
- PPAs often provide 15-25% net utility savings immediately
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE): Project financing based on property value for clean energy and energy efficiency projects.
- Financing available up to 20% of the property’s assessed value
- Payments made with property tax
- Terms available for up to 30 years, providing the lowest possible payment
- No personal guarantee required
- Customer receives all solar tax incentives
- No money out of pocket
- Fixed or escalating monthly payment
- 10-year full system warranty
- 7-12 year terms
Loan or Cash Purchase
Our mailing address is:
1218 Pacific Oaks Place
Escondido, CA 92029
Licenses C-10 | C-46 | B #161756
Baker Electric Solar is a trademark of Baker Electric, Inc. and NB Baker Electric, Inc. DBA Baker Electric Solar